3/31/14

Force Me to Owe Back

Friday, July 29, 2011


I did not write on this blog for few days because of I was busy with other stuff. Okay, now I discuss about last week Wednesday night with two elders. One elder doubt me about a female dog uses me for money. Yes, she is. Because of she does not apply Exodus 20:17. I am so tired of her not listening to me. She forces me to owe her € 326.66 without displaying me the receipt. Other elder asked me to promise her to owe her. He really misunderstood. She forces me. I told him that she yelled at me, “You have to owe me back!” but he off my point and asked me if I promise her to owe her back. I don’t know how this religious judgment system really works for those two elders. I think I will not have to worry about them. Jah will take care of me.