9/17/15

So I'm 29

Monday, June 3, 2013

A photo of me was taken by May 15, 
2013

Yesterday was my birthday. I’m 29! Wow. The time go fast and I will be 30 by next year. No. No, I don’t want to get old. Well, I enjoy my life with worry-free.


Today is a fine day. The position of my bedroom is changed. It looks better now than before. Before was not easy. I got hit by seat.


This evening, I had to leave my home for the workplace of my parents’ friends. I enjoyed petting a cat. She’s so cute. She have the white fur and beautiful blue eyes. Luckily, I almost got bitten by her. But I don’t feel hurt. Whew!


Tonight I watched a movie called “Billy Elliott”. It is all about an eleven-year-old boy switched to ballet from boxing class. That is a good thing. Boxing is bad because of I know it can hurt to punch by someone else. And ballet is a good thing for my niece, Rida to practice. But this movie is not for her. Why not? Because of this movie is an adult content and rate is R. So, maybe her mother, Maggie can watch that movie by alone.