11/5/15

The Sad News About the Death of My Dear Friend Keke

Friday, September 6, 2013


I’m expressing the sad news about the death of my dear friend, Keke. On Wednesday, September 4, 2013, Keke was found dead in her bed in the morning. The cause of her death is unknown. Some rumour said she was died from oversleep but is actually uncertainty for what cause her death. Her son is taken to her parents’ house for care. Keke was a good friend to me. But shame on me, I left her for avoiding negative obsession about a son of a bitch who stole my €762.20 in 2011. I haven’t talk to her for two years. I felt guilty. I wish that I spend time with her before her death. But is too late now and I can’t take Keke back as reunited friend. So terrible sad to me. I was crying and wailing almost all night and Mother tried to comfort me. She said that I will see Keke again in the new system that Jehovah God promised me if I can do anything He want. I’ll be a decent person for Him.