10/21/15

Back to School and I'm still learning :)

Monday, September 2, 2013


Yesterday was the first day of September. Soon the children will all going back to school. But some of them are already back to school in early August. I miss the school and the schoolmate but is good to have no homework for me. Because of homework gives me stress. However, homework is a good thing that give teacher an easy job. Anyway, school is a good place for people to learn. Without school, how will they know? It is important to keep the education in people’s life. So I finish graduated high school. But, is that all I am done with school? There is more I can do to keep learning something new. I still take the classes by myself teaching. It is all called myself a self-schooled lady. What classes am I taking? I am taking French, Bible Study, History, Global Studies, Life Study, Biography, and after classes’ activities are art, photography, nature, heart intensity, photo/video/writing editing, and ASL performances. These are never letting me stop doing.