10/18/15

My Renewed Facebook/ Picking up Mother and Noki From Airport

Wednesday, August 28, 2013



 Last Saturday, I renewed Facebook account for the Bible, my family, my friends, and my fans. Right now I still clean up the stuff from first Facebook account after nearly six years of that period. I want to restart the new Facebook like a book of life.


Yesterday, I, papa, and Brother Rosado travelled together for picking up Mother and Noki up from Orlando airport. After we picked them up, we went out to eat McDonalds and then visited to International route where there are so many excited people have fun. We had a good time. Mother and Noki had a wonderful time at their beautiful vacation in San Diego, California. I wish I could go but I did not have a good saving account due to the cruel selfish of Bond. The good thing is Maria, a Mexican woman who has a good saving account is to receive a lot of coupons. She suggests us to look for coupons from the garbage or get from a nice neighbours who don’t want coupons. We thanked her! She’s like a Mexican poetess received many coupons for her honeymoon in Paris with her future poet husband, Alan. Luck them! Maybe I will try and see if that is working for me to reach Paris.