10/7/15

Disappointed About No Ride Show Up

Thursday, June 27, 2013

I was supposed to have my first psychiatrist appointment today. But the problem is no ride show up at my apartment. I am disappointed. I don’t know what’s going on and why no ride show up. I called the Health Care and found out apologize to me. Nice excuse. Well, I try my best to forgive them. Tomorrow morning appointment with my doctor, I hope it will not happen again. I need doctor because of I’ve been sick and fatigue most of the time.


Tonight I checked email and received no reaction from my appealing letter about “Territory H 47”. I think a “spiritual brother” ignore the note that I added to write and “he” prefer me to meet in person on Saturday. Wait and see; I hope I receive an email tomorrow. But if not, then fine with me.