10/14/15

What is the truth? Talked by 3 days Convention


Monday, July 29, 2013

I want to tell you about what happened to me in the last weekend. I went to district convention for three days. The theme of these is teaching me the truth. However, some scriptures do not match what the men are trying to teach me. I am strongly disagree with a man tell me to leave the pets out for the long journey. Because it sounds like the animal cruelty to me. I’m serious! I’m not laughing about that. Why I say that? Because of I believe that the animals are life and should not be killed. I want to be a vegetarian but Mother worries about my interest. She want me to eat any protein stuff. Okay. Anyway, so, the discourses are all about the truth – some not the truth to be honest. What is the truth? The truth is fact. It means what you see not what you hear the words. So why do I have to believe the discourses? I only believe in Jehovah God and the Bible. That it. Yours, Loi