10/8/15

The Ruthless Society

Monday, July 8, 2013


I want to write the subject of the ruthless society. Here is my story below:

There is the ruthless society happens as always in my life. No peace. The bad traits are distant, reserved, concrete thinking, reactive emotionally, unchangeable way, affected by feelings, easily upset, threat-sensitive, nonsense, rough, trustful not, dishonest, etc. all these are disastrous to the naïve.
            The word “ruthless” can be a low range as the rough personality. For example, demand to give the money is cruelty to the poor ones.
            The study of Behavioral therapy shows the way of patients do with other patients in the mental hospital. For example, a chair has no name. So what a patient do with that chair? He took it from other patient and that is so rude. If you have a friend who acts crazy, then you might want to help him get to the treatment.

In my belief, I do not want to associate with a person who is still act unkind to me. Do you agree? If not, then you think ridiculously.


That is all I wrote it. Yours, Loi