3/18/15

My Life, My Old Friend, Walking Outdoor With Fresh, and Watching Basquiat movie

Monday, March 25, 2013

My life is not really easy. Things are not too well for me. Because of I'm trying to keep my schedule like a good habit every day. Last week Tuesday, I missed my appointment with Sashy. Oh, my goodness. What's wrong with me? My attention have a problem which distracted me a lot. I need a treatment of how to re-focus on times and positions. And I also miss a lot on flexibility activity. Because of I do not wake up and get up at 5:00 A.M.  every morning. I always miss my day and home school. Depression have me is still happening. Alerted me go as I did call another psychiatrist for making the first appointment. She was all set on April 1, 2013. Okay, I'll need to go and share my issues with her. 

Other than that happens in above, today I walked outdoor with fresh. I mailed my old friend, Geraldine that I show her how much I miss her. Yesterday I called Geraldine through videophone but the number is no more. So I decided to write a long I Miss You letter and mail her today. After I mailed Geraldine, I walked, sat down near the pond and took some pictures. It was a beautiful day outside which make my day.  







This evening, I watched a movie called Basquiat. This movie is about Jean Michel-Basquiat, an American painter of French, Haitian, and Afro-Puerto Rican descents was painting the wall and the paper, also on the ground and on the garment. He was collaborating with the late Andy Warhol. It was amazing that people would like to buy it. Sadly, tragic occurred when it comes to the heroin drugs that killed Jean at the age of 27. But his legacy of paintings are alive today that people like and will like to buy some of them.