3/8/15

The Grow Group Is Better Than PRIDE

Friday, March 8, 2013  

 Again last week Friday, I went to meet Sashy at Barnes & Noble. I was pressured to rush in and get ready for that. Even the reason I told her is that because of my parents' car is still fixing. Sashy came to pick me up. Oh, no! I wasn't ready for that. 


In meeting with Sashy, Sashy made a better resume for me. She's better than Stephanie, my former job coach from PRIDE. That's great! I hope to get hired sooner. Sashy gave me a new Gmail account and made it on my own because of it need to be generally professional. So tonight I set a theme on it. And then I looked at my other Gmail account and I started to clean up some messages. I read the old messages from PRIDE and my previous employer. Ah, that was almost three years ago since I left a job for worship meetings on every Wednesday night. So now on I move on to The Grow Group from PRIDE. PRIDE have nothing to do with me. The reason is I am currently a new dweller of Tampa. They don't know that I live here Tampa. That's a good thing. I forget PRIDE. Now The Grow Group is still new to me and let's see of how the task progress is doing with me.