4/24/14

Life in Brandon Is Not Cheap

Thursday, August 30, 2012

I went to Falkenburg Postal Store for sending a question about if I have a husband and I answered NO. (I wish I have him, but NO) to the administration of PA. And for my parents send back the New York license plate to DMV in Titus. So the cost of that is USD 8.28, wow.



After post office, I went to Brandon Town Center Mall with my parents for buying stuff we want except papi. My mami and I want a shake out and it cost me USD 8.54, wow. The girl was nice, but a black man, no. he look down at me, and maybe he think my style is from 2pac, but it is from 1950’s style! Well, I can’t read his mind. Only Jah know. Anyway, after Shake Out, we went to Rue21 and we selected the cool items are HB Metal one Leaves for mami and two free Flower for me, Paris Posh Fragrance and the belt one Pu Double Grommet for mami and two free Lips DNR Glitter Jean for me. All together cost is USD 23.51 with a local tax is 7%, like New York is expensive. Wow! I need a job so bad. Since Mal took my job away. Oh, well.