4/2/14

I'm in Detroit and Learning about God’s Kingdom is Coming Soon

Friday, August 12, 2011

Yesterday I left home for Detroit with LoriZ. It was not easy for me to care for her. Because of she has a mind distraction which means that she focus on one thing, not just multiply things. I feel bad for her. But we are okay. We arrived to Detroit at 6:35pm. We ate a nice dinner. What did I eat? I ate BBQ chicken and healthy salad. I also drank a sugar-free iced tea. Its taste like water and that was good. Where do I sleep? I am in LoriZ’s friends, the couple and their children’s house. That family is nice.


Today is the first day of district convention. It discusses about God’s Kingdom is coming soon. I pick the point is no more acting like greedy. But I myself need to change that way because of other people feel that it is not fair for what I have. I need to learn how to share with them.