3/31/14

Need a Job to Pay Off the Debts

Wednesday, August 3, 2011


There is a reason why I have to go back to work because of my congregation need money for gas, printing materials, and other things. I still not hear from a job. Maybe I have to write a follow up letter soon. I really need a job to pay off the debts. There is no emotional economy recovery. This won’t let me to have the cool things because of I cannot afford. For example, I want to visit to Australia and England. I wish I have the good money for traveling around the world. The only problem is if I have that money and want to go to Europe, then who will I go with? But I can join the tour group as I hope so! I do not want to feel hopeless. I want to be happy and have a simple life.


Tonight Bond approached me and told me that where she lives is not her own home. She has to pay the government. Bond has been living there for twenty years. She does not receive tax earnings yet. That is why I have to owe her every month. That is suck. Also, Bond told me that she gave me two months’ rent free. I told her that it is not right for her to force me to give my brother a thousand dollars. And she said, “Too late.” She does not want me to live suffer with the home of my brother. If I do not give him that money, he will separate from me. Oh, Bond. I think she needs a financial counselor for about her money problem. She lost lot money from her immature ex-husband and her two brothers. That is sad for her.