3/25/14

Ignore Someone’s Need Is Not Good

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I missed the first bus and I had to wait for the next bus because of I was getting up very late. I texted Bond, “I will arrive KH very late at 2:45. It is sad. But that is my problem.” and she responded, “Better to come late than to miss the meeting. We need Jehovah and each other. See you soon.” Then I forwarded to my mother and she told me that Bond did not answer her and do not care about my transportation needs. Bond is not like a sister to me. She never change her way. But I let her life to do. I always suffer with Bond using me for money and while I lived with her home.


After meeting, LoriZ discussed about a plan for Detroit. She needs seventy dollars for her gas. Wow, that a lot money. I only have fifty dollars in my bank but I will return Flip HD camcorder tomorrow because of today I have no time to go to Wal-Mart. I visited her mother’s house for care, chat, dinner, healthy crispy apple dessert, and Pictionary game. That game is new to me. I like it. I have a good time with her family and her sister-in-law’s parents.