3/27/14

A Trip to Detroit

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I feel so tired and I’m not a mood to go to Detroit today. Because last night I was so busy and I couldn’t sleep until two o’clock in the morning. But I had to leave home for making sure that LoriZ is not feeling disappointed. She was supposed to be on time at eight o’clock in the morning but her problems were there because no one taking care of her mother.

On the way to Detroit, I was alone with LoriZ and I have no one to support me care for LoriZ. So I feel the load of responsible and painful because LoriZ need to get something from the back of her car. This disappointed me. It was a serious situation but I have to let the women have their lives to do.


We arrived to the house of LoriZ’s friends, the couple and their children at 10:10pm. I need to sleep now! Have a good night. Yours, Loi