3/24/14

“Reach Out for the Real Life” talks Touch Me

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I went to the meeting today. There is some good talk subject is “Reach Out for the Real Life.”

What is the thrilling event means to you? people in the world have their own opinions such like some think that the bar is fun, some think that having sex with different people is fun, and some think that work for over hours and earn a lot money can make the family happy. Like right now most people need money for surviving. But money is not making you happy it’s worthless because you have God in your life. You do not need to worry about not having money. You just keep faith in Him and He will bless you.

After meeting, I associated with spiritual brotherhood. And I also met a brother who gave us a talk today with his wife and a male student from Rome, New York. They were nice to me. His talk is touching me. I try to keep my faith and think positive for my future life forever. And I try to keep looking forward to see my grandmother and perhaps Amy Weber again.


After association, I went to Sacks’ house for dinner, watching a free travel video, showing us the pictures and the videos, and chatting. I had a good time. The Sacks couples are nice and love to laugh with me.