3/28/14

In Cranbrook Institute of Science Museum

Friday, April 22, 2011

I went to Cranbrook Institute of Science Museum today with LoriZ and her friend includes three children. We looked around the beautiful old houses. I paid $16.50 for entering Planetarium, and lunch charged me $5.83. At lunchtime, I did not like the worker’s attitude. She was not patient with my decision. That is her life. It is strange to see the bad economic today, the workers are mad at the unemployed customers. This does not make sense to me. But no matter what, in Planetarium, I breathed, relaxed, and enjoyed observing the nature.

Note: These people in the photo are needed to be
private and respect.


After Cranbrook Institute of Science Museum and LoriZ’s friend’s home, we went to the Chinese restaurant. We discussed about romance. Oh, Rick is an elder that question me about my romantic poetry that LoriZ informed him. I wish that she need to shut her mouth but I open to share with him. And this show respect Jehovah who give me an elder for protection. And after that, we women and the girls went to the mall and I bought the good sunglasses for soon summer time.