3/24/14

Return the 2 Items to Goodwill, Go to the Library and Enjoy Starbucks

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I went out to Goodwill this morning and I returned the two items. And I received the gift card from the cashier. I left that store for walking in twenty minutes with blowing and breathing until I stopped at the bus stop area. Then, I was waiting for another twenty minutes for the bus to come to pick me up. The bus was finally here!

I visited to the library for using computer and borrowed the French movie called “Un Coeur en Hiver”. I will watch it soon. And I printed five entries and two poems and those are charging me one dollar and five cent.

After library, I went to Starbucks by myself again. I drank a warm Latte Vanilla. It tastes like creamy. And I ate the cinnamon scone. I enjoyed the day at Starbucks. I also reviewed my printing papers from the library.


I got home, I felt tired and I took some nap. My family is here. I helped my sister to set up her bed. And she thanked me.