3/25/14

Bad Day with Hearings That Misunderstood Me :(

Friday, April 8, 2011

After I dropped my sister off to school, I went to Wegmans and I bought a breakfast sandwich but I did not get a drink because of a worker was tired of not understand what I was trying to say. I was a little bit upset, but that is her life. However, when I’m done eating, I went ahead and grabbed a drink. And then I went to the library but it was not open until twelve o’clock in the afternoon. I was said, “Oh, my God.” Fine, I decided to walk all the way to Walmart and I thought I could get Flip HD camcorder for free. But I had to pay it. I was so mad. Before I did checkout online and said, “Store pickup-free.”


After Walmart and the mall, I went back home and I called Walmart manager complaint about that situation but she did not understand me. So I forget it and decided to return Flip HD camcorder and get refund tomorrow. Because of I have to have that money for Detroit. I know that LoriZ does not have money though.