3/24/14

I Will Move to the New Congregation

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I supposed to go to Laser America Clinic at twelve o’clock in afternoon but the bus driver gave me the wrong direction. He thought that it was in Social Service office. But I see it is 111 Westfall Rd. well, I can figure out which is the right bus for Laser America Clinic by myself.

In meeting, a spiritual brother discussed about a plan for our ASL Henrietta Congregation to move to Arnett or Genesee. Sadly, many deaf people who live outside the city of Rochester can’t come to the meeting because of that area is not safe. And plus, they do not have faith in Jehovah. I know that it is hard for them to trust Jehovah. As Sal explained about the group is still same since 2007.


After meeting, I was almost had no ride to home. I did not expect Trisha to come and join the Sabado family’s car. Sadly, her deaf mother, Lori was announced today is becoming ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses. Lori is a driver. She always go to the meeting with Trisha and her other kids. But eventually, she started to stop attending to the meeting since after her older daughter Vanessa was announced to become ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses on July 2009. It is not so easy for me to find a ride because many of spiritual brothers and sisters who have a driver’s license and a car don’t live near my home, only one Sabado family, that it. But luckily, it was workout for the Zecchino couple to accept taking Trisha to her home. I arrived home very late. And I had to accept it.