3/23/14

My Heavy PRIDE Homework

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Last night, I was over working for the PRIDE until four o’clock this morning. That time I went to sleep until alarm was rang at seven o’clock. However, I returned to sleep because of three hours were not enough for me to sleep. I feel so bad that I miss the DBT class today. I will be ready for the next time.

What did the PRIDE do to me? She gave me a heavy homework is to do the references in word document, make the five reasons of why I left a job, and search for five job opportunities. And then when I’m all done with this homework, I emailed her. Today noon, I met PRIDE. She was correcting my five reasons of leaving job homework. And then I went to Olive Garden and I dropped an application. That time I was not confident about leaving a cover letter, resume, and reference letter stuff. Because the hostess picked up only an application and then she would give it to the hired manager. And I did not ask why not cover letter, resume and reference letter stuff, too.

After I left Olive Garden, I went to Starbucks for taking a break. This remind me of a cute Korean drama called “Coffee Prince.” The genres of this drama are Romance and Comedy. Anyway, I felt slight relax and enjoyed seeing the company of other people as a friend. I was alone with no friend in Starbucks.


When my break was done, I went to Goodwill and bought the dress for meeting because of I was not home for all day. I was carrying the heavy backpack by myself. My shoulders are hurt. Life is not so easy when I am not in a car. I have to take a bus by myself.