3/24/14

Enjoy Playing with the Dogs


Thursday, March 24, 2011

During the day, I observed the pictures of my family and my niece with relaxation and drinking the water. Tonight my brother, his girlfriend, and their friends, the partners and roommates, and EMJ came to visit our home with their dogs for setting up a new network to make sure that no one is stealing our private information. I enjoyed playing with their dogs. The names of their dogs are Ocho, Yoshi, Mocha, and Mochita. They are all cute. The types of dogs are pit-bull, German shepherd, Boston boxer, and Chihuahua. I helped my mother to bake the chickens and make the Greek and Italian salad. All of us love to eat them! Plus, we ordered the pizza.

After we ate, I had to wash the dishes. And all of them left our home with their dogs as saying good night.