3/28/14

In Circuit AH

Saturday, April 23, 2011


I went to the Circuit AH on time. Whew! I was not a mood to hear all day talks but I tried to pay attention. I used the gum to chew which help me focus on the main point. I like the point is that Jehovah is important for all people that He cares. The people are limit with supporting to each other. Because of they are human being and are not perfect. But God is not a human being. And this is what the scripture 1 Corinthians 3:5-7 says. In during that day, I wore the sunglasses to make sure that the people are not to stare at me. Also, during lunchtime, one woman was a little bit upset with me when I tried to reserve a seat for LoriZ but LoriZ could not found me. So that is her strange way. The other woman from Cleveland joined me for urging me. She looks Puerto Rican to me, but she is French Canadian, Irish, English, German, and Israeli. She wants me to be a Pioneer. However, I’m not really interested in that religious subject. I’m really interesting in balance of my schedule, some preach, work, and entertainment, that it. Pioneer requires to working a part-time job and live simple, okay.