3/30/14

I Have to Suffer With My Health Situation :(

Monday, July 18, 2011

Last night, I was feeling so hot and uncomfortable. I need air conditioner, but I have one fan in my bedroom and it stills not enough. I have to suffer it.

This early morning, I felt hurt from my stomach and I went to the bathroom…sick! And then I went back to sleep but I could not. Because of it is still heat in my bedroom.

I don’t feel well today. My mouth and my body are sick. I stay at home all day which is not good for me and because of too much hot and pollution. I need the air to go out and keep me fresh.


Today I met Alana for teaching her ASL in the library. Despite my health, I teach her ASL. What I taught Alana today is to sign “the World”, for example, America, England, and France. She needs to practice with that hand sign every day.