3/26/14

Why Against Exodus 20:17? :(

Tuesday, April 19, 2011


Today I have a large errand for Detroit. I have a lot clothes task to finish. Plus, lot things to do in my bedroom and around my townhouse. It was so heavy duty and nobody help me to finish the work. I did text to almost all of my contact lists and they ignore my quote, “Today is a bad economy and people are no longer support each other. They are self-dependent. This is sad. Is that right?” but one person did respond and suggested me to ask myself, “Hmmm, maybe you ask yourself, do I receive any help from others? Or am I completely independent?” then later on after that time, one of the couple asked me of how I am doing. And I described them with my sadness and it discussed about that my previous landlord used me for money. She should have satisfied with me renting her home and I have no idea why she wants to add charges me for gas and some other things she want. This is against the scriptures Exodus 20:17. But sadly, that married couple did not comment about that scripture. That’s so fine with me. I respect their religious belief. As maybe if Jesus Christ use Exodus 20:17, then that is good thing for them to respect my money. But I get confused with what their view on money is. Really, that is my fault of not studying the Bible detail. If I study the Bible every day, then Jehovah helps me to stay peace with that landlord, the married couple, the congregation, and people in the world.