3/23/14

Explained to PRIDE About What Happened at Olive Garden

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today is not my mood to go out. The reason is my shoulder is still hurt. However, I have to be there for PRIDE. But I got there very late almost one o’clock this noon. PRIDE asked me of how I was doing at Olive Garden. I explained my confident issue situation to her about not having confident to leave a cover letter, resume and reference letter stuff but I left an application only. I also told PRIDE that a hostess chosen only an application. And I did not ask why just an application is. PRIDE encouraged me to build up my confident. She can’t help me unless she did not know what happened to me and hostess yesterday at Olive Garden.


In hospital, I was getting lost as I did not remember where I met my counselor today. But the staff guided me to get to a room of my counselor. It’s grateful.