3/30/14

My Confusion

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Two days ago, I was playing in the cold water with the little children outside the townhouse. It was so much fun! But the security guard blocked it and said, “You all will go to the jail.” Ha! Does that happen? It won’t. Silly! We all have a deadly feeling of the heat wave. I watched the Chicago News about a 71 years old woman had no air conditioner and was feeling the heat wave in her house by the late of 1970’s when she was 39 years old. She is now dead at the age of 71. That was so sad. I wish I have air conditioner. I cannot live without it. But my therapist suggested me of why not use the two fans for cheap. Well, this won’t happen to me because of I’m always feeling hot. In the past when I was a teenager, I was always feeling cold. But now I’m 27, my age is changed as my body. I’m a woman now. So I’m no more being a teenage girl.


The elders are startled with me for urging me to go to their meeting regularly. I’m disappointed because of that kind of belief is mixed up. For example, one person said, “You don’t need a job.” The other said, “Yes, you need a job.” That confused me. Which one?!  And it is really interested to me. I prefer to follow the Christ. Because when I read the Bible, some action and story is not match. For example, Jesus works over the Sabbath day. It means that I am supposed to keep a job but I had to resign because of the elders said its wrong time. That confused me. Maybe I’m wrong about Sabbath day but I will research more about that.