4/4/14

The Two Men Fight

Saturday, October 29, 2011


Before the meeting, I took my home bus. And the two men were fighting for about ten minutes. I do not know what they fight for. Other people know but I not understand because my hearing is blurred and I cannot get the words. Sometimes I can get them, but not at all. However, when I hear the song “Can’t Get You out of My Head” that Kylie Minogue sang, my hearing is following and gets the words at all. But without lyrics, I cannot understand her singing words. So that is very interesting. Anyway, so the two men were kicking out of the bus because the cop came to get them and I arrived to meeting on time. Whew! But something bother me about the songs that only men can sing, no women allow singing the songs. I do not believe that. They have no right to judge me interest in writing poetry and lyrics for Jah. This is totally nonsense. I currently continue to research more.