4/9/14

Rosy~N~YZ: Ruth 1:16, 17

Sunday, August 5, 2012

*Rosy as Ruth to not want to leave YZ
Oath to being a wife of YZ
Stay with YZ as forever
YZ, Rosy love as forever
&
“You’re mine, Rosy
Always, you’re mine, Rosy
Never leave you, I will
Underneath from the world
Ever I will not leave you
Love you, I love you Rosy forever”~YZ~


Will this going to happen? Let’s see. Good luck to the marriage of Rosy and YZ.

During the wedding day of Rosy and YZ, I was not smile but a half smile. I wish I should have married first, second is YZ, and then the third is Noki because they are younger than I am. But sadly, I can’t find the right man in my life. It was my last love, Chuckie in December 2004. So I haven’t had a man for almost eight years. It’s my emotion and grudge that I cry for the name of religion, JW. They sounds like want me to be a celibate woman as Paul in the Bible did. I thank mami for convincing me to break my relationship with Chuckie up and off my life. And encourage me to find the man in only JW.

*Rosy is not JW, she’s Christianity.