5/2/14

A Young Deaf Man of Peru

Wednesday, September 12, 2012


I met a young deaf man’s name is Marvin Gonzalez. He is from Peru. His ASL is a fine language. He’s funny. He have been living in Florida for 9 years and soon he need to leave United States of America for the next two weeks due to economy which he can’t find a job and also, struggle with the deaf friendship issue-DRAMA! I already know that not the only deaf drama, there is the hearing drama, too, additionally. I still have a bitch issue, too. She never changes and so I have to accept and move on. Ok anyway, focus on Marvin told me and Nacho, a Mexican brother that he has a deaf friend who is a nice guy. His name is Victor. The hand sign of that name is almost gay viewed by Nacho. LOL. That is so funny. I love his facial expression. I have a great time today, positively.