5/12/14

Rachel Competed Against Leah, Hurt my Knee

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I woke up at 5:00am but I got up at 5:30am. I did mediate spiritually by writing the point I learn from Genesis chapter 29. I learn that Rachel was competing against her older sister, Leah about who is having children. She finished knew that God is the only one who made her have no children which explained by Jacob. And it is really interesting about her father; Laban tricked Jacob for marrying Leah first and then Rachel because of the country Haran rule. In significant the older is always marry first and then second is younger.



I did do flexibility this morning and my right knee felt bit hurt. This is why I don’t use it that much. I just start to do flexibility as a beginner on December 3, 2012. And, somewhat, it reminds me of what I did in Rochester.

I took an unhealthy nap between 10:15am to 1:05pm. Wow! It is something wrong with me. Maybe because of my knee makes I feel so tired. I think I need my knee to be more rested.