5/12/14

Different Belief and Interest and Performed Speak in ASL

Saturday, January 6, 2013

Yesterday, I missed God’s Word journal and writing this blog. Jehovah knows the reason is my body was not energized due to the late of watching the movie Machine Gun Preacher. That movie is based on the true story of Sam Childers’ life. He came to rescue children in the war zone of South Sudan. His religion is Assembly of God. I remember Betty was in that religion and now is a member of Jehovah’s Witnesses. She told me that her former Assembly of God religion is almost same as Jehovah’s Witnesses but is more different. So I am going to research Assembly of God and see if it is right for God’s favour. I know all false religions that Jehovah shows me in Revelation 18:4. I need to keep remembering that scripture. Ok, um…I did attend to the house of Jehovah and learn the first meeting explained about how to resist Satan and world. I thought the word ‘desire’ is normal for human but interest to what a brother’s belief is different.


In late night also, I prepared for ASL music video of Speak and then started to perform. With the type of dance was swing. I wore the black top tank shirt (the thick one), dark blue jean, and the black heeling shoes. I put the make-up on. These colours were blue eyelids, black eyeliners & mascara, purple lipstick (actually gloss), and light beige powder with line cheeks colour kind of red of MAC. I wore the silver oval earrings. And my hairstyle was med bob with bang. Also, my nails colours were blue and black. That is all I did. Maybe tonight I will sing that song “Speak”. And then, later on I’m going to edit and produce will be a good pose as I hope so. Let’s see.