5/12/14

Life Is Not Good

Wednesdays, January 2, 2013

I woke up at 6:50am, oh, no. Why is that happened? Because my mobile phone did not fully wake me up at 5:00am. I am supposed to wake… 5:00am every day. Because of my routine is important like I need to finish up before a day such like my family need which I take a break from my home school and self-employed. It is not easy. Because of it is incident in this system.

At almost ten in the morning, I helped Mother to do breakfast. Her mood is needed to be improved. I want her to be happy. I know life is not good in the world where we live in the tough times. We are going through with these crises. It is not fun.


Tonight in meeting, oh, uh, I’m bad. I was hysterically laughing at emotional Gina about that she was trying to prepare her speech with other spiritual sister (I’m not sure what her name is but anyway…) Patty asked me of what funny I am. I told her nothing because I don’t want to share it with her.