5/12/14

The Financial Situation I Made Mistake and Move On

Friday, January 4, 2013

I got up real, real late, wow. I don’t know what’s up, but I slept after midnight because of my sister begged me to watch her favourite Japanese singer, Gackt’s movie. The name of that is Bunraku. That was a cool movie. Anyway, the point is that she does not let me to have more times for myself since I moved out from my own in 2010 due to my financial problems. I really want to live alone so that I can get a quiet place which there is nobody bother me. It is hard for me to live with my parents and my sister because they really need me. Mother said that I can’t live alone. What is her biggest point? I’m a woman and I don’t need them. I can take care of myself. But I understand that Jehovah commands me comply the scripture at Ephesians 6:1, 2. Well, I wish that I haven’t sharing with her in my 2009-10 financial situations. But, it is too late. I regret in the past that I did not learn a lesson. If I haven’t sharing with Mother, then I don’t live with my parents and sister in Tampa today. I’d lived in Rochester by myself (not in the area of Bond’s home) today. But again, it is too late. Now on I need to move on and suffer to go through with this tough time. I know that I can’t change the past. It’s over. Past is past. Now I work on my depression that I struggle is mindfulness skills which taught by my former therapist in Rochester. She is professional therapist. I have subscribed her as she is still being my therapist. Ok, my life is still working on how I deal with people who I know. I can’t wait for Jehovah to end the drama. But He is a loving God. He teaches me how to love Him and love His people despite they still be imperfect human. I currently do God’s Word journal as a book report in what I learn. (John 17:3) I thank God for the gifts, Bible and the people who hang out with me am not lonely. Also, He made everything in the beginning of Genesis 1:1 since today I do see what Jehovah did. It is impossible for men to do these.


Now time for me to go and tomorrow I’m going to the house of Jehovah.