5/18/14

No Dental Appointment for Me

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I woke up at 5:00am and watched the flexible fitness tutorial videos. And then I did what they teach me for 30 minutes. It is really challenged me. But I keep practicing every day for the sake of my health: mind and body.

I was supposed to eat breakfast but postpone because of I was not yet done with the flexible fitness tutorial videos but to do that later tonight. Additionally, Mother interrupted me about that she needed my identifications for the housing appointment. I copied these identification papers of mine and left them on the dining table before I left home for my first dental appointment at 10:30am. Oh, no. I have a problem with dental appointment at Coast Dental. They said that they don’t accept my health insurance. I was like why they said they accept my before appointment today? That does not make sense to me. I am going to write a business letter and explain that situation and why they said that. My health agent, Marie said good idea on business letter. I’m going to do it tomorrow. For now on, I need rest.