6/14/14

Feel Better and Off the Insistence

Thursday, February 7, 2013



I got up at eleven in the morning. It seems to me that I feel better after missing many days. I ate good breakfast: egg sandwich with two Swiss cheeses and I drank apple juice. I also ate eight strawberries with whip after I went to the food shopping with my family. I wore the high heeling shoes. It was somewhat not a good idea. I mean that I did not feel hurt; I felt my balance was little bit off. Noki said, “You walk so stiff. You need to walk relax.” It is interesting for her saying that to me. I’m like okay, but she did not mean to offend me. She just advises me, that’s all. Okay, I try to do what Mother said about my look. She wants me to be perfect beautiful. But she should know that there is not a nice man out there for me.

Tonight, I watched the movie called “A Home of Our Own” is the story about a stubborn mother of her six children not needs anything because she preferred on her own. It is interesting to me. This is not what my meeting do except Shawn deny money, but sad that Bond do not do the same thing. She always says as demand to give out the exact amount of money and items. I don’t like that kind of behaviour she is. She needs to be enough. She should be satisfied to what she and other people have. However, this movie reminds me of the first book of Genesis explains that ‘Abraham wanted people to accept his gifts.’ It is expressly to what Bond needs to see me do that scripture. I will do, but I don’t like her insistence because it is not a good way.