6/19/14

My Comment on Ladybird, Ladybird Movie

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wow! I slept too much and I did not set up an alarm last night. It is because I thought it defaulted daily but not. I will have to do it myself every night. Okay, today we family was supposed to visit Ocala but we feel is not this time. However, we will visit there on maybe Thursday or Friday.

I imagine my niece is my daughter because she looks 
like me. 

Tonight I watched the movie called “Ladybird, Ladybird”. It was very emotional and dark about the “propaganda” British social service system. They said that if father is not a good father, the social workers with police will come to take the children away from the caring mother to the foster home. Wow! That must be wrong and ridiculous law. But it’s British law that the British citizen dwellers have to let them be.

I imagine myself of this movie. I could speak German. I could immigrate to Germany for the reason of my country is communist which not allow me to be safe in the future. Okay, when I saw a German single dad in pub, he sang a very beautiful sad song about his loss. He looked at me while sang and then after singing, he met me and I told him that I liked his beautiful song. He thanked me. A single dad wanted to get to know me. I introduced him in my open story and later in my life. He needed me to help him and pacify him. Thereafter a single dad told me his terrible story about losing his beautiful two daughters from two different women who are not a good mother. So these daughters were taken away by the German social service with policewomen. It was tough time for a single dad to keep battling on getting his two daughters back. So he went to custody court and lost the battle because of the false testify. Then later occurred to me again and a single dad after we got married, our two cute sons were taken away. It’s propaganda to disbelief that I am a good mother to my two sons; again another neighbour was using a false accusation against me and a single dad in the custody court. Smh. So a single dad was very angry, yelled, and cried against me for letting the German social workers with the policewomen be. I tried to soothe him but he continued to do that until I am finally said that calmed a single dad, “I’m going to kill myself because of they took my two cute boys away from Me.” a single dad came to hand my hand in a soothing way. Years later, finally, the German social service allowed me and a single dad to keep our new born daughter. How imagination me and a single dad were! But this time in my real life, it is not happening to me. Because of I’m still single and haven’t found a right man yet. So I enjoy myself while I’m single. It is good to know what happened in a sad movie, “Ladybird, Ladybird”. The good thing is that this cannot be happening in here America. A single mom have a right to take care of her children because of you see she love them.