6/10/14

How I Feel about Preaching Day and I Watched the Two Movies

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I went out to preach with Pudding and Jaz at 10am. It was not my mood to go, but I did. I’d like to learn more about preaching and what evidence on it schedule. It is interesting to preach everyday which I thought about every Saturday but is not.

I arrived to home at about 3:15pm and I took a brief nap for about thirty minutes and then I did something. I watched the two 1992 movies are “Glengarry Glen Ross” and “Hoffa”. These are crimes and are based on a true story. “Glengarry Glen Ross” is talking about burglary came to the company and stole all the telephones. And “Hoffa” is talking about the truck leader and he convicted to fraud.


Okay, time for me to go. And thanks for reading. Yours, Loiriam