6/19/14

My Life Issues

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Yesterday I did not write because of my fatigue issue. I was so exhausted. I hurried so much pressure to get ready for the service of my parents and then to my meeting. It is not so easy for me because of our times are different. I try my best to respect their time. Okay, Saturday’s first meeting, a brother came to visit my congregation from his Arizona for the talk. I actually don’t remember what his point really about. Because of it was not my mood to quote his talk on my notebook. It was too bad for me and therefore, I am feeling so tired. It was not a good thing, fatigue. I really need to have more energy to move my butt.

I want to discuss about last week Tuesday appointment. The new behavioural therapist is not mine because she does not fit my need. I need to have a better one like my old one but is really hard. Because of none find the right one but I keep searching. It is better to have as is helpful.


In last week Wednesday, my meeting view on 18-years old is still need to honour the parents no matter the age. They mean that to do what the parents want while they are overage 18. I disagree with that. We are not a little child. We not need parents. We are adult have a right to do whatever our rules we do. Why on earth do they have to control me? I’m sick of that religious thinking. They need to leave me alone. They know that to accept someone who is not interesting. But they still not listen. That is okay. I let them be.