6/10/14

Try My Best to Match

Saturday, January 12, 2013

I got up at 5:35am and went back to the flexible fitness again. It still challenges me and is new. Ok, I was trying my best to leave home for meeting earlier. Because Father needed to meet the service at 9:30am and my meeting at 10am. It’s hard for me. I wish his elder can postpone to 10am but I respect his decision.

In meeting, the brother explains about how people find happiness and satisfaction. Like the money don’t make them happy. And I also need to remember the scripture at Acts 20:35. I was always happy to receive the gifts and now I know that I give out to people make me happy.

After meeting, I went out to the restaurant; the special is called the Sweet Tomatoes with brothers and sisters. The food was good and healthy. I enjoyed it. Thank you for that.