6/19/14

The Raven: A New Dweller Story

Thursday, February 28, 2013




 I want to continue with the topic of Raven, the new dweller of Florida that I missed to write about for five days. Last Saturday, we went to Flea Market and we haven’t bought anything. Because of they are expensive now, unlikely before. We were satisfied looking around the things, that it. In food time, we ate hot dogs and later we ate BBQ chickens and other foods I do not remember but I remember I enjoyed these foods.



Last Sunday, I was staying in the house of Raven all day with Noki and the three dogs, Zoey, Papi, and other unsure name. Until evening time, we went out to the buffet and I saw the deaf family but I didn’t want to meet because these not look good to me. And because of never know if they will use me. But of course, everyone do the same thing because of no one is perfect and Jesus Christ had taught me how to keep practicing forgive anyone’s mistakes. Anyway, the food of buffet was delicious and the dessert was sweet and good. I enjoyed them.


Monday, we left Raven’s home for home. At first, we stopped by Columbus Plaza site. We ate in Chicken Church’s and shopped in Family Dollars. And then we went back home safety.  We had a nice time.