6/19/14

Visit to Raven’s New Home

Friday, February 22, 2013

I left home for sleepover to Raven’s new dweller of Florida this weekend. I didn’t expect that Mother said so. Well, it seems okay to smooth out which is fine. Noki said to not bring a laptop because of the dogs and youths between ages 12 to 21. She is endured with her iPhone. Okay, fine with me. I bring without a laptop. When we got Raven’s home, there are no cats and other animals but the dogs are the only pet in this place. Yikes! I miss the cats but I’m happy to see the dogs again.



Today I finally rode the bicycle with my parents and the Raven without Noki, Nieliz, and Nate, Jr. have been not riding a bike since 2009. My legs are still hurt. If I use a bike daily, it will be better and cool. I miss riding a bike because it’s so fun and cool. I want to own a bike soon for my work and any place. It is not fun to stand outside and wait for the bus because my time is value which is precious. So, why worth’s wasting my time? Huh?