6/10/14

I Contacted Coast Dental and Job Coach

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Today I contacted Coast Dental real late about what happened and why they said they accepted my health insurance card from last week Tuesday. They explained they accepted the Liberty card. They do accept it. Oh, I’m so piss off but I stay relaxed and told them that I understand. But, that is so wrong. I forwarded the conversation between me and Coast Dental to my agent, Marie. Marie was not happy about that. She ordered me to make a schedule with another agent. She trusts him. Sure I will. Okay. Second, I contacted the job coach about that I need to apply a local bakery job for opportunity as soon as possible. Let’s see of what their reaction is to me.


I exercised with my family in our apartment office’s gym. I got a lot sweat with hearing my favourite music on. My heart rate is over 100. That is good. I worked hard and so do flexibility. Okay, time for me to go. Thanks for reading. Yours, Loi