6/14/14

I Watched the School Ties Movie

Friday, January 25, 2013

I got up real late. And I took a middle bath with my dreaming man. It took me long time to wait for the right man – 8 years! Wow! Well, I enjoy being single. But it is time for me to do research on how to find the right man. I read the Wiki How article about that and I made the report on my notebook. This will help me to get information about why I have to wait for the right man to come.

Yesterday, I woke up at six in the early morning and I took flexibility class only for reading and making the report. I did not do flexibility for few days but seem to me that I miss a lot. I have no idea of why I can’t have energy for waking up on time. My goal for this year is to wake up at five 0’clock in the early morning. Plus, I really need to have a good alarm that can wake me up on time. I can’t wait for that. I thought my consumer advisory is going to send it to me sooner but I have to wait and see.

Today is chilling with doing something. I watched the movie tonight. It is called “School Ties”. This story is about racism. The Catholic boy’s name is Charlie Dillon. He hates Jews so much, includes David Greene. David feels offended and causes him to make a war against Charlie. I know that Jehovah’s Witnesses are very different and are not allowing fighting with someone else. However, some members of that religion do involve vengeance and they did hurt my feeling so much. I have bad experience with them. It is a long story to tell you. I’m not going to post that. Anyway, that movie is sad and I thank it for making that movie to share the audience.


Okay, I need to go now. I hope God is my side.