6/14/14

My Body

Saturday, February 9, 2013

I went to the meeting today and I felt sleepy. It was not my mood to go but I had to. This meeting is discussing about how to clean up from doing the bad things and how we are willing to not to belong ourselves. I never heard that phrase before. It seems to me that phrase don’t make sense. What sense is belonging to me is my body.


After meeting, I immediately needed to go home and get rest. Because of what my body tell me. But, my body is not happy because of I don’t eat well and not exercise. I had a bad eating today. My goodness-I tasted horrible on mozzarella cheese with white rice. It makes me about to throw up. I also have throated sore which causes by potential eating salty cracker. These were bad for me. I hope I better eating well for the next day.